Monday, June 30, 2008

fuck this bull shit

ya its been a long time sence i posted but here we go for tho's who bug me and make fun of me YOU CAN GO SUCK ON A FUCK GOOF DICK!!!! for tho's who like me/my fans thanks for the saport. the ppl i ride with you guys bug me way to fuckin much you say oh we bug ya u do but its 2%averbody and 98% ME!!! i no you guys do it to keep me going but come on just fuck off ffs r like lil kids in grd 4 fuck. if u guys keep it up im thinkin of just peacein you bcuz this bull shit as gone way to god dam fucking fare im tyerd of it.

leve comments of what u think of this good or bad i dont give a fuck

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

fucking right capone you deserve more respect

fbm capone rider said...

ya man i do deserve more respect

Anonymous said...

you still catching for the blue jays?

Anonymous said...

hah fuck you "capone"